Zirbe Water Bottle 700 ml
New in Stock!
The Zirbe water bottle takes the best features of the popular Lagoena bottles, enhanced with a wide-mouth design and a Swiss Stone Pine lid.
A close-fitting cork jacket protects the Fibonacci sequence inspired glass bottle against shock. The non-slip cork is nice to hold and can be easily removed for cleaning.
The Zirbe bottle is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic or metal water bottles. All parts are recyclable and biodegradable!
These bottles are also perfect for saunas as the cork stays cool to the touch, even in high temperatures.
- 700 ml / 24 fl .oz capacity
- Design inspired by the Fibonacci sequence
- Flower of Life in white
- Hand made using traditional glass blowing techniques
- 100% eco-friendly, made entirely of recyclable and biodegradable parts including:
- High quality lead-free glass
- Cork sleeve to protect the bottle
- Rubber rings to hold on the cork sleeve
- Swiss stone pine lid
Shipping and Returns
- FREE SHIPPING on Canadian orders $200 or more before tax
- 30 day 100% money-back guarantee
- To clean
- Remove rubber bands, cork and wooden cap
- Bottle is dishwasher safe, or can be hand washed with the Bottle Brush
- Wipe the cap with a damp cloth only
- When filling, avoid water running down between cork and glass - remove rubber rings and cork to dry if this occurs
- When in use, close the cap snugly but don't over-tighten
Click the blue Add to Cart button to buy the Zirbe 700ml Bottle.
The Zirbe is designed as an eco-friendly renewable bottle - all parts can be recycled or composted. All parts are available for purchase as replacements.